Ketamine for Treatment-resistant Depression
- Rush A, Trivedi M, et al. Acute and Longer-Term Outcomes in Depressed Outpatients Requiring One or Several Treatment Steps: A STAR*D Report. Am J Psychiatry. 2006 Nov; 163(11): 1905-17.
- Mathews D, Henter I, Zarate C. Targeting the Glutamatergic System to Treat Major Depressive Disorder: Rationale and Progress to Date. Drugs. 2012 July 9; 72(10): 1313-1333.
- Berman R, Cappiello A, et al. Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine in Depressed Patients. Biol Psychiatry. 2000 Feb 15; 47(4): 351-4.
- Zarate C, Singh J, et al. A Randomized Trial of an N-methyl-D-aspartate Antagonist in Treatment-Resistant Major Depression. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2006 Aug; 63: 856-864.
- Lee J, Narang P, et al. Use of Ketamine in Acute Cases of Suicidality. Innov Clin Neurosci. 2015 Jan-Feb; 12(1-2): 29-31.
- Singh J, Fedgchin M, et al. A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Frequency Study of Intravenous Ketamine in Patients with Treatment-Resistant Depression. Am J Psychiatry. 2016 Aug; 173(8): 816-826.